7 things you may not know about me.
1. I get asked a lot how tall I am and not because I’m tall! I’m the big sister, but I’m the smallest. I never made it to 5 feet.
2. I don’t mind doing laundry and folding (everything but the socks, I wish they were disposable) and I can’t stand doing dishes.
3. I was accused of being an artsy freak, by my own Dad (who taught me all I know about art) when I put a fish on my bathroom floor. He liked it!
4. I love to grow veggies but I rarely eat them.
5. I was baby Jesus in a play when I was less than a month old.
6. I am a Law and Order Junkie but we don’t have T.V. right now.
7. If I were to splurge on anything for myself it would be on jeans. I could have jeans for every occasion. I don’t. As it is I have one or two good pair and I wear them until they are stained or ripped and then get another.
The 7 people I’m tagging are:
- Wendy at Celiacs in the House
- Karen at Only Sometimes Clever
- Carrie at Mountain Railway
- Cheryl at The Garlic Press
- Debbie at the Gluten Free Dish
- Stacey at More Gluten-Free Options
- And Farmstead Lady
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun!