Three Blogs Meme
Karen at Only Sometimes Clever made up this meme quite some time ago but I’ve been thinking about it ever since and just needed a little time before I was “hooked” enough to have an arsenal of blogs to tag! So, now that I’m fully engulfed, here goes.
Rules Schmules: (that’s my two cents!)
There are no official rules, but if you choose to do this meme, please link back to me out of kindness (and so I can read your response)! Oh, and try not to name the same blog twice.
Three Blogs I Read Every Day Without Fail:
None, but here are the three I read nearly every time I’m online. This feels like confessions! Ha!
Three Blogs That Have Been on my Blogroll the Longest (to the Best of my Faulty Memory):
Three Blogs on my Blogreader or RSS Feed That Aren’t (Yet) on my Blogroll:
The Three Newest Blogs Added to My Blogroll and/or Blogreader:
Three Bloggers Who I Wish Wrote More Often:
- Oh I don’t know
- I’m not one to talk but in reading other blogs
- I don’t like it when I can’t keep up! Dumb, I know
If You’re Interested in ________ , You Should Read These Three Blogs:
- Living with Alzheimers – Bob’s Blog (Bob is an X-CIA who retired after learning he had early onset Alzheimer’s, he and his wife write about their journey. I began reading his blog after my dad was diagnosed this past Dec.)
- Coping with the loss of an unborn child – Moms 4 Life Blog (have tissue handy, Heather candidly takes you through the journey of trusting God after the loss of her unborn son Sawyer)
- Homeschooling – Sonlight Blog (A homeschooling blog written by a father. No I don’t entirely use Sonlight since in my state we have a “charter” option for homschooling that I participate in but I do use much of the same curriculum that Sonlight recommends/sells)
If I’ve included you here, consider yourself tagged.